Radiographs, or X-rays, are one of the most common and useful diagnostic tools in medicine. At Camelot Court Animal Clinic, we use X-rays to examine your pet’s bones, lungs, heart, abdomen, oral cavity and other areas, and for diagnosing and monitoring many medical and surgical conditions. If we suspect your pet has a fractured bone, has swallowed a foreign object, or is suffering from a heart problem, an X-ray can tell us what we need to know.
Why Use Digital X-rays For Pets
To provide you with the highest quality veterinary care, Camelot Court Animal Clinic has invested in a state-of-the-art digital X-ray machine. There are many important advantages to digital X-rays:
- They are immediately able to be viewed on a computer monitor.
- The clear, detailed images can be manipulated to get a better view of your pet’s bones and internal organs, leading to a faster and more accurate diagnosis.
- They take less time to process, which means less time for your pet on the X-ray table (and less stress) and less waiting time for you.
- No harsh chemicals are needed to develop the images, reducing potential harm to the staff and the environment.
- If a second opinion is necessary, digital X-rays can be sent by email to a specialist.
Advanced diagnostic capabilities are an extremely important part of veterinary medicine, in part because we can’t simply ask your pet what is wrong. By investing in digital X-ray technology, we aim to offer you and your pet the best, most comprehensive healthcare available.
Pet Radiology Services In Leawood, KS
To schedule a radiology consultation or appointment for your pet, call us at 913-469-9330.